Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

my my how the time goes by!

I cannot believe April is almost over! Shout out to my wonderful parents! It is their wedding anniversary today!

Well believe it or not the bridal shower, reception, and honeymoon have come and gone! (I wish I was still in sunny Florida...take a look at that beach!) We had an absolutely amazing time. I will post some separate entries with pictures from the reception when my wonderful photographer is done editing them.

We decided that we liked the idea of having this blog be where our family, friends, and other people (let us know who you are!) can find updates on our life! So...(drumroll pleaseeee) we are keeping the blog! We couldn't keep it thejoneswedding because well...that happened! We are calling this blog thisjoneslife!

We are moving out of our first apartment in a month! We are moving into an absolutely gorgeous duplex! Our pastor and his family bought the house and we are going to be the tenants on the other side. Each side is at least 2200 sq. feet! We were able to pick the paint colors and even pitch in with some of the renovations. We would like to provide this website as a contact for you to ask us for our new address when we do move, for you to follow our moving process, and to be involved in our lives even though you may be far from us.

So hang in there! More information very very soon! But for now I have to send out all the thank yous to my lovely friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. How very exciting to be moving into a HUGE new place soon. I've been trolling the wedding pics via your's & your Mom's Facebook pages. You guys make an adorable couple and the wedding and parties looked beautiful. Enjoy building this Jones life together!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Teresa! Thanks so much! Yes I cannot wait to move into the new place and take pictures- it seriously is stunning! I miss you and maybe we can connect over the summer when we come to visit! <3

    ReplyDelete